SUDDHA at Sanehalli

CR Jambe presently runs a theater school in Sanehalli, a remote village in Karnataka. He was also instrumental in running two of Karnataka's well known theater schools - Neenasam in Heggodu and Rangayana in Mysore. In my formative years, I was fortunate enough to have participated in one of the numerous theater workshops that he conducted all over Karnataka. Recemtly, at Jambe's behest, a screening of SUDDHA was held at Sanehalli. Friend IK Bolwar too was present at the screening. The screening aparently went off well. I am thrilled.

If you are looking to arrange a screening for your club / college / house / office
please click

Comments

Sir pls send me the details of the digital camera used for 'Putaani paarty' movie. Or pls give me your phone number so that i can call u whenever u r free....

Ravee
Ramchandra PN said…
Ravee, 'Putaani Party' was shot in 35mm Arri 111 camera and not digitaly. My earlier film 'Suddha' was shot digitally, on a Sony PD 150. They don't manufacture that model any more.

Popular posts from this blog

The Short Fictional Journey - Part 3

My 'Double Life' at Films Division - Part 3

13\3 PMGP – Beginning